- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burnley came through the midweek draw with Cardiff unscathed and have an unchanged squad.
Lukas Jutkiewicz, out since August with a knee injury, is set to play for the development squad. Chris Long is back in training after a hamstring injury.
Leeds have goalkeeper Marco Silvestri back in the line-up after a ban kept him out of the draw against QPR.
Sol Bamba, now back from illness, may feature in defence but midfielder Liam Bridcutt (thigh) is a doubt.
- There has not been a draw between these sides at Turf Moor in the past 10 meetings, with Burnley winning four and Leeds six.
- Leeds have won only one of their past five games against Burnley, losing three.
- Only Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor (24) has scored more goals in the top four tiers of English football than Andre Gray (23) this season.
- Leeds have scored a league-low one goal in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, although that goal came after 12 seconds (Doukara against Ipswich), which is the fastest in the Championship this season.
- The Clarets have scored the most set-piece goals in the Championship (24) and also conceded the fewest (6).