- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Michael Keane could return for Burnley after recovering from concussion in place of James Tarkowski.
Dean Marney (calf) and Lloyd Dyer (match fitness) are in the running to rejoin the matchday squad soon.
Corry Evans once again faces a late test for Blackburn on his injured ankle after missing the 2-1 win over Middlesbrough on Tuesday.
Boss Paul Lambert is likely to opt for Tony Watt and Danny Graham as his striking partnership.
- Burnley are unbeaten in five league encounters with Rovers (W2 D3) winning the last two.
- Blackburn have scored at least once on each of their last 10 league visits to Turf Moor, last failing to score in October 1963.
- The Clarets have won six of the last seven league games at Turf Moor (D1), conceding just one goal in the process.
- Burnley are the only Championship side yet to taste defeat in 2016, winning seven and drawing three. In fact, overall, the Clarets 11-game unbeaten streak is the current longest in the league.
- Blackburn have scored more goals via set-pieces (excl. penalties) than any other Championship team this season (15).
- Only one player (Jay Simpson, 23) in the top four tiers this season has scored more league goals than Andre Gray (20).