- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Midfielder Korey Smith is expected to keep his place in the Bristol City side after his surprise return from injury against Rotherham in midweek.
Robins’ manager Lee Johnson will select from the same squad that drew 1-1 with the Millers on Tuesday.
Sheffield Wednesday defender Glenn Loovens (ankle) faces a late fitness test.
Barry Bannan returns to contention after a three-match ban, with the Owls chasing a fifth straight league win.
- The Robins have won only one of their past nine games in all competitions against the Owls at Ashton Gate (D5 L3).
- Wednesday, who beat Bristol City on the opening day of the season 2-0, have not done the double over them since the 1972-73 season.
- Jonathan Kodjia has had a hand in three of Bristol City’s past four goals (two goals, one assist).
- The Owls have won their past four league games – they have not won five in a row since April 2007.
- Aden Flint is one of only six outfield players to have played every minute of every Championship game this season.