- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bristol City midfielder Korey Smith suffered a thigh injury setback and is set for another spell on the sidelines.
Mark Little will step up to take his place, while winger Luke Freeman is also pushing for a start.
Rotherham – who are one point below the Robins in 20th – will find out a few hours before kick-off if striker Matt Derbyshire can play.
The Millers have contested his suspension but are unlikely to hear the verdict until Tuesday afternoon.
- Bristol City have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last six home games against Rotherham.
- Rotherham have won each of their last three league contests against Bristol City, their best run against them since 1987.
- Only league leaders Burnley (12) have scored more goals across their last six league games than Bristol City (11).
- The Millers have picked up more points over their last six league games than any other Championship side (16).