- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bristol City striker Tammy Abraham is expected to shake off a dead leg after being withdrawn at Fulham on Saturday.
Midfielder Gary O’Neil could be back for The Robins after missing the 4-0 win at Craven Cottage because of illness.
Leeds full-back Luke Ayling is set to line up against his former club after leaving Ashton Gate over the summer.
Defender Gaetano Berardi will continue his comeback from a hamstring injury in a reserve fixture on Monday.
- The last City goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet in any competition against Leeds was John Shaw in April 1979.
- Leeds have won seven of their last eight league games against Bristol City (D1) all since they were promoted back to the Championship in 2010/11.
- The Robins have conceded at least twice in their last five league games against Leeds at Ashton Gate (12 in total).
- Tammy Abraham has been directly involved in more goals than any other Championship player this term (8).
- Leeds striker Chris Wood has scored seven goals in 11 appearances in all competitions this season.