- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bristol City midfielder Korey Smith is out of the Robins’ final two league games following ankle surgery.
Adam Matthews (hamstring) is also ruled out while fellow defender Aden Flint (knee) is unlikely to feature.
Huddersfield midfielder Jonathan Hogg (knee) could return after missing the last 10 games.
Terriers boss David Wagner will assess the fitness of midfielder Philip Billing (calf) but goalkeeper Joe Murphy (shoulder) is out until October.
- The Robins have lost only one of their last six home league games against Huddersfield (W2 D3).
- The Terriers have won three of their last five games against Bristol City (D1 L1), though lost the most recent game 2-1 in December 2015.
- Jonathan Kodjia has scored in his last two league games for Bristol City – he has never scored in three in a row for the Robins.
- Huddersfield are one of two Championship teams yet to score a penalty this season (along with Charlton).
- David Wagner’s side have scored a league-high 21 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season.