- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bristol City midfielder Korey Smith could return for the Severnside derby with Cardiff at Ashton Gate.
Smith has bruising on an ankle bone but may feature. Defenders Luke Ayling and Mark Little could also return.
Cardiff hope midfielder Peter Whittingham (calf) will be fit as they seek to bolster their play-off ambitions.
However, Fabio da Silva (groin), Sean Morrison (knee) and Craig Noone (chest) are all likely to miss out.
- There have been 18 goals in the last four meetings between these sides at Ashton Gate (8 for Bristol City, 10 for Cardiff).
- Cardiff have won six of their last nine games against the Robins in all competitions (D1 L2).
- The Robins have won four of the five league games, losing their last home game 4-0 to Brighton.
- The Bluebirds lost their last away match 3-1 at Middlesbrough, their only defeat in their last eight league outings (W4 D3).
- No Championship side has seen fewer players score a league goal for them this season than Bristol City (10).
- Anthony Pilkington has scored eight league goals this season, his best return since 2011-12 (eight goals for Norwich).