- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brighton striker Tomer Hemed is a doubt after missing Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Preston with a thigh strain.
Defender Liam Rosenior and midfielder Beram Kayal both have ankle injuries, while winger Kazenga LuaLua (knee) is also sidelined.
Wolves boss Walter Zenga could recall Joao Teixeira after the Benfica loanee was an unused substitute in Saturday’s 1-1 draw at Aston Villa.
Jordan Graham (knee) remains out, along with Mike Williamson (glute).
Brighton manager Chris Hughton told BBC Sussex:
“Wolves are in good form at the moment and I thought they were very good at Aston Villa on Saturday.
“They brought in a lot of players in the summer and sometimes it takes a longer for them to be incorporated but Walter Zenga has done it well.
“I have been impressed with what I have seen of them so far. They have a lot of energy going forward.”
- Brighton have only won one of their last 10 league games against Wolves (D6 L3).
- Wolves kept clean sheets in both games against the Seagulls last season – they had only kept three clean sheets in their previous 24 league games against Brighton prior to last season.
- Brighton have kept more clean sheets than any other Championship side so far (seven in 12 games).
- Wolves have won just two of their last nine away league games (D3 L4), managing only one clean sheet in the process.
- The Seagulls have had just four different goalscorers in the league this season; the fewest of any Championship side.
- Danny Batth has made 143 clearances in the Championship this season; at least 16 more than any other player