- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brighton manager Chris Hughton has no new selection problems for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday.
Full-back Gaeten Bong (thigh) is back in training and captain Gordon Greer is available after recovering from a hamstring problem.
Sheffield Wednesday will once again be without striker Fernando Forestieri, who completes a two-game ban.
Defenders Liam Palmer and Joe Bennett are both pushing for recalls, as is midfielder Sam Hutchinson.
- Brighton have failed to score in each of their last four matches against Sheffield Wednesday.
- The Owls have won three and lost none of their previous six contests with the Seagulls.
- The Seagulls have won their last four home league games, netting 12 goals in the process.
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored just one goal in their last four Championship games.
- Fernando Forestieri has been sent off in his last two appearances for the Owls.