- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brighton will hope to have defenders Bruno (hamstring) and Gaetan Bong (thigh) back in contention.
Otherwise, boss Chris Hughton has no new injury or suspension worries.
Leeds midfielder Liam Bridcutt is set to return against his former club having missed the 1-1 draw with Fulham due to personal reasons.
Striker Chris Wood (hamstring) remains sidelined, while centre-back Giuseppe Bellusci serves the second game of a two-match ban.
- Brighton are unbeaten in four at home to Leeds, winning two (D2).
- Leeds haven’t lost three consecutive away games against Brighton since March 1984.
- The Seagulls scored four goals against Bristol City last time out, which was the first time they have scored more than three goals in a league game since February 2015 (against Birmingham City).
- Leeds, on the other hand, have scored just four goals in their past seven Championship fixtures.
- All of Brighton’s past six league goals have been scored by different players.
- Lewis Cook scored his first league goal for Leeds in midweek, on what was his 66th appearance for the club.