- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brighton defender Liam Rosenior was forced off by a back spasm towards the end of Saturday’s 3-1 win at Charlton and will be assessed.
Striker Bobby Zamora (hip), defender Uwe Hunemeier (groin) and midfielder Solly March (knee) are all still out.
Derby midfielder Bradley Johnson (knee) has missed the last four matches and will face a late fitness test.
Fellow midfielder Jeff Hendrick (thigh) and goalkeeper Lee Grant (groin) are not available for selection.
- Brighton have won just one of their last seven games against Derby, losing five (D1).
- Derby have won two of their last three away games at the Amex Stadium, including a 2-1 play-off semi-final victory in May 2014.
- Only Burnley (21) are on a current longer unbeaten run than Brighton (12) in the Championship.
- The Rams have won their last two away league games – they have not won three in a row on the road since September 2015.
- The Seagulls have scored at least twice in their last seven league games. They last did this in eight games in a row back in December 1964, in the old Fourth Division