- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brentford midfielder Ryan Woods is available to return after serving a one-match suspension.
Defenders Callum Elder (knee) and Rico Henry (shoulder) are still sidelined while midfielder Alan Judge (broken leg) is a long-term absentee.
Wigan remain without midfielder Alex Gilbey (knee and ankle) and defender Reece Burke (hernia).
Striker Adam Le Fondre started ahead of Will Grigg in midweek but both players scored in the win over Wolves.
BBC Radio Manchester’s Paul Rowley: “Gary Caldwell will be hoping Wigan’s victory over Wolves on Tuesday is the season’s turning point after finding themselves at the bottom of the Championship last weekend for the first time ever.
“The League One title holders, now out of the relegation zone, still haven’t managed an away point since gaining promotion at Blackpool five months ago, having lost all six games on their travels since then (five in the league), all by the odd goal.
“Former Brentford striker Will Grigg returns to Griffin Park for the first time since his departure sixteen months ago, having scored the winner in midweek after coming off the bench.
“Victory on Saturday will be historic. It would be the Latics’ first win in London since the most important day in their history, lifting the FA Cup at Wembley on May 11, 2013.”
- Brentford’s win against Wigan last time out in May was just their second win in their previous 13 league games against them (D3 L8).
- Wigan have won four of their last six league meetings against Brentford at Griffin Park (D1 L1).
- Only Huddersfield (15) have taken more points from their home games this season than the Bees (13, level with Norwich).
- The Latics have lost all five of their away games in the Championship so far this season.
- Scott Hogan has scored 14 goals in 17 Championship appearances for Brentford this year, netting seven this campaign and seven in 2015-16.
- Adam Le Fondre’s goal for Wigan against Wolves was his first in the Championship since October 2015.