- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brentford midfielder Ryan Woods is suspended after picking up his fifth caution of the season in Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Wolves.
Midfielders Josh McEachran (foot) and Lewis Macleod (knee) are doubts, while left-back Rico Henry (shoulder) is out.
Reading manager Jaap Stam will again be without Tyler Blackett and Garath McCleary through suspension.
Deniss Rakels and Yakou Meite (ankle) are still sidelined as the Royals look for their third league win in a row.
The Bees could leapfrog the fourth-placed Royals if they secure back-to-back wins at Griffin Park.
- Brentford have won four of their last six league games against the Royals (D1 L1).
- Reading haven’t kept a clean sheet at Griffin Park since September 1973, a run of 21 games in all competitions. The last Royals keeper to record a shutout there was Steve Death.
- No player has scored more Championship goals in 2016 than Brentford’s Scott Hogan (13).
- Reading have enjoyed more possession in their matches this season than any other team (63.2%).