- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brentford are unlikely to have left-back Jake Bidwell available after he injured a hamstring against Hull.
Another hamstring casualty, Lasse Vibe, is rated 50/50 and Marco Djuricin is doubtful with a bruised calf.
Even with relegation avoided, Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic says he will play the strongest team available.
Emerson Hyndman, Michael Madl and Tom Cairney returned to the starting line-up for the 3-1 defeat by Nottingham Forest and should keep their places.
- There has not been a league draw between the sides at Griffin Park since February 1987, with both sides winning four games apiece since then.
- Fulham have won four of their last five games at Griffin Park in all competitions, though they lost the most recent one.
- Brentford won their last game at Griffin Park (2-1 v Cardiff), but they’ve not won back-to-back home league games since December 2015.
- The Cottagers have lost a league-high 28 points from leading positions this season.
- Games involving Fulham have seen 141 goals this season (F65 A76), more than any other Championship side.