- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Alan McCormack could return to the Brentford squad after two months out with a calf injury, but he is unlikely to start against his former club.
Striker Scott Hogan will not feature despite scoring for the reserves on his return from a long-term knee injury.
Charlton may have Jordan Cousins back in midfield after he missed the game at home to Reading with a knock.
Striker Yaya Sanogo, who limped out of that game after scoring a hat-trick, is expected to be fit.
- Brentford have conceded exactly once in each of their past four home league meetings with Charlton (W1 D2 L1).
- Charlton are unbeaten in two league visits to Griffin Park but have not gone three without defeat since their first three trips there in the 1920s.
- The Bees have lost seven of their past 10 league games (W2 D1), including each of the past three away games, and have not lost four or more on the road since February 2011 (five losses).
- The Addicks have only won once in eight away league games (D1 L6), conceding 25 goals (3.1 goals per game).
- Charlton have made more errors leading directly to goals than any team this season (9).
- The Addicks have conceded more goals via set-pieces (not including penalties) than any other team this season.