- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brentford have doubts over striker Leandro Rodriguez (hamstring), defender Maxime Colin (knee) and midfielder John Swift (Achilles tendon).
Goalkeeper David Button (knee) and midfielder Alan Judge (foot) were also nursing knocks after Saturday’s win at Nottingham Forest but should be fit.
Bolton are without suspended centre-back Rob Holding.
Striker Gary Madine (hip) is still missing and forward Stephen Dobbie (head) is again doubtful.
- Brentford have lost just one of their last five at home to the Trotters in the league (W3 D1).
- Bolton have scored exactly two goals in five of their last six league visits to Brentford.
- The Bees have won just one of their last five games (L4), though the victory did come in their most recent fixture (3-0 at Nottingham Forest).
- Bolton are still searching for their first away win in the Championship this season.