- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Brentford manager Dean Smith could hand a debut to striker Leandro Rodriguez against Blackburn after his loan move from Everton.
Bees defender Maxime Colin (groin) and Scott Hogan (knee) are both building up to fitness following injuries.
Blackburn will be without Corry Evans after it was confirmed he needs a small operation on a groin problem.
Danny Graham (back) will be assessed by Paul Lambert, while Chris Taylor has joined Millwall on loan.
- Brentford have won five of their past six games against Blackburn at Griffin Park (L1) in all competitions, scoring 17 goals.
- Rovers’ last league win at Griffin Park came in August 1953, losing three meetings since then.
- The Bees have lost six of their past seven league games, winning the other. In each of those six defeats they have conceded at least two goals (17 in total).
- Only one of Brentford’s 12 goals in 2016 has been scored by a striker (Hofmann vs Birmingham in January).
- Blackburn have lost three of their past four league games (W1), after winning three of the four games beforehand.
- Danny Graham has scored as many league goals in his past seven appearances as he did in his previous 32 games.