- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bournemouth defender Adam Smith is still out with a groin problem.
Harry Arter misses out with an Achilles injury but Callum Wilson should feature again as he builds up match fitness after his long lay-off.
Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is suspended after being sent off against Manchester City last weekend so Asmir Begovic is set to replace him.
Eden Hazard is closing on a return after a hip injury but this game may come too soon.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
Martin Fisher: “The reverse fixture in December proved a pivotal moment for both clubs.
“Bournemouth’s win lifted them out of the relegation zone and added real impetus to their belief that they belonged at this level.
“Chelsea’s defeat hastened the departure of Jose Mourinho and it was to be his last Premier League game at Stamford Bridge. The club have been counting down the days until the end of the season ever since.
“If Bournemouth complete the double, they will draw level in the table with last year’s champions. Who saw that happening before a ball had been kicked in August?
“The fact that it might happen speaks volumes about their relative efforts this term.”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe: “We haven’t talked about a top-10 finish, just this game and making sure we give our best and every effort we have to get a result.
“I think we owe it to the supporters, who haven’t seen a huge amount of home wins this season, to try to do everything we can to achieve that for them.”
Chelsea’s season is just petering out but I don’t think Bournemouth will make it three defeats in a row for Guus Hiddink’s side.
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- Bournemouth won the reverse fixture 1-0 in December – it was Jose Mourinho’s last home game in charge before he was sacked.
- Chelsea have won four of their previous six league and cup games against Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth have lost three of their last four Premier League matches.
- They have lost four of their last six home league games, winning the other two.
- Joshua King has scored in four of his last six league appearances for Bournemouth.
- Callum Wilson has scored five goals from just eight shots on target in the Premier League this season.
- Chelsea have now lost their last two Premier League matches, having gone their first 14 league games under Guus Hiddink unbeaten.
- But the Blues have won five of their last seven away matches in the Premier League (D1, L1).
- They have conceded just three goals away from home under Hiddink.
- Even if Chelsea win their remaining five games of the season, their maximum points tally will be 59, the lowest by a reigning top-flight league champion since Leeds United had 51 points in 1992-93.
SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by Professor Ian McHale at the University of Salford that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.