- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bolton winger Wellington Silva will miss the visit of Reading with a groin strain.
Striker Emile Heskey is recovering from a hip problem while Dorian Dervite and Ben Amos (both ankle), and Max Clayton (hamstring) remain absent.
Reading midfielder Michael Hector and winger Hal Robson-Kanu are doubtful for the Royals.
Hector sustained a knock playing for Jamaica and Robson-Kanu picked up an injury against Cardiff.
- Bolton are winless in five previous meetings with the Royals (D3 L2).
- Only once in their last 12 trips to Bolton have Reading managed to score more than once in a game (3-1 win in April 2007).
- Bolton have picked up a joint league-high six red cards this campaign (level with Charlton).
- The Royals have faced fewer shots against them than any other Championship team this season (369).
- The Trotters have conceded in each of their last 14 matches – the current longest run without a clean sheet.
- Reading have gone 14 away games without a clean sheet, the longest current run in the division.