- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Bolton midfielder Mark Davies is set to return following a knee injury, while striker Gary Madine (hip) could also be back after missing six matches.
Defender Niall Maher is suspended and Wellington Silva is not fit, though he could return for the last game of the season against Fulham.
Hull midfielder David Meyler will miss the trip to the Macron Stadium.
However, captain Michael Dawson is close to a return after missing four games with a calf injury.
- Bolton have not lost at home to Hull in league competition since March 1935, winning 11 and drawing six since then.
- Hull have lost only one of their past six games against the Trotters, winning three (D2).
- Only Crewe (15) are on a current longer winless run in English league football than Bolton (14).
- Steve Bruce’s Hull side are unbeaten in five Championship games, scoring twice in each match (W3 D2).
- The Tigers have had more (215) and faced fewer (140) shots on target than any other side in the division.