- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Danny Graham may be forced to miss bottom side Blackburn’s clash with fellow strugglers Rotherham as he struggles with an ankle injury.
Tommy Hoban, Corry Evans and Marvin Emnes are also doubtful, while Adam Henley, Elliott Ward, Charlie Mulgrew and Anthony Stokes are all ruled out.
Darnell Fisher serves a one-match ban after being sent off in Rotherham’s draw with Nottingham Forest on Tuesday.
Lee Frecklington could play a bigger part and Dexter Blackstock may feature.
- Blackburn have won their last three league games against Rotherham, beating them by a 1-0 scoreline in both meetings last season.
- The Millers have lost 12 of their last 14 league visits to Ewood Park (W1 D1), last winning there 3-0 in September 1979.
- Blackburn are the only team in the league yet to register a victory after seven games (D2 L5). Their first league victory last season came in their eighth game.
- Rovers have conceded eight goals in the first half so far in the Championship; two more than any other side.
- Rotherham have lost each of their last four away league games, shipping 15 goals in total (3.8 per game) and scoring just one.