- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn manager Paul Lambert is set to choose from the squad that beat Rotherham for his last match in charge.
Defender Tommy Spurr (Achilles) will not return and midfielder Hope Akpan (ankle) is also set to miss out.
Royals winger Hal Robson-Kanu has a calf problem and full-back Jordan Obita (hamstring) is also out.
Manager Brian McDermott will look to the youngsters, with under-18s captain Josh Barrett set for a first start.
- Blackburn have never lost at home to Reading in league competition, winning three (D4).
- Three of the last six league meetings between the sides have ended goalless.
- Rovers haven’t won any of their previous four league games at Ewood Park (D1 L3), which is their joint longest run without a win on home soil this season.
- Only Hull City (476) have faced fewer shots on goal than Reading (480) in the Championship this season.
- Danny Graham has scored three goals in his last three league games for Blackburn – as many as in his previous 26 combined.
- Reading’s Oliver Norwood is the only player in the Championship to have created more than 100 chances this season (105). Blackburn’s Craig Conway is second on 97.