- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn captain Grant Hanley will serve a one-match ban following his dismissal at Brentford on 19 March.
Midfielder Corry Evans had a successful groin operation but he joins Danny Guthrie (hamstring) and Lee Williamson (calf) on the sidelines.
Preston midfielder Alan Browne (hip) and midfielder Paul Huntington (calf) could return to Simon Grayson’s side.
Striker Jermaine Beckford could be included but Stevie May and Liam Grimshaw (both knee) are ruled out.
- Blackburn are unbeaten in their last five league contests with Preston, winning the last three (D2).
- Preston haven’t won a league game at Ewood Park since March 1979, 1-0.
- Jordi Gomez has scored in both of his previous league appearances against the Lilywhites, both while at Swansea.
- Preston have scored a joint league-low 13 times in the first half this season.
- 11 of Blackburn’s last 12 league goals have come at Ewood Park.
- PNE have let in just 35 goals this season, placing them as the fourth best defensive record in the Championship. The sides to have conceded fewer are all in the top four (Boro and Hull 23, Burnley 31).