- How to follow: :
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn will check on the fitness of Ben Marshall (knee) and Corry Evans (ankle) after the pair limped out of Saturday’s win over MK Dons.
Manager Paul Lambert has no other injury worries as Rovers look to move further away from the drop zone.
Middlesbrough head coach Aitor Karanka may hand striker Jordan Rhodes his first start since joining the club.
Midfielder Adam Clayton returns after suspension, but defender Daniel Ayala (ankle) remains on the sidelines.
- The home side has failed to score more than once in each of the last 11 matches between Blackburn and Middlesbrough.
- Each of the last four meetings between Blackburn and Middlesbrough have ended level.
- Danny Graham has scored three goals in his last three games against Middlesbrough.
- David Nugent has found the net in two of his last three appearances against Blackburn.
- Blackburn will be looking to win three successive league games at Ewood Park for the first time since November 2014.