- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn Rovers striker Danny Graham is a doubt for the visit of Ipswich with a groin problem after limping out of the loss at Birmingham on 1 October.
Forward Marvin Emnes and midfielder Corry Evans also went off with injury in that game but are fit for selection.
Ipswich midfielder Teddy Bishop is a major doubt after breaking his nose for the second time in a month.
Defender Adam Webster (hamstring) should be available, while midfielder Jonny Williams could be involved.
- Blackburn are unbeaten in nine at home to Ipswich in league competition, winning the last five.
- Ipswich won the last league clash with Blackburn, 2-0 at Portman Road in March.
- The Tractor Boys have only scored four goals in their last 10 away league games and never more than once.
- Marvin Emnes has been directly involved in 50% of Blackburn’s goals this season (three goals, three assists).
- Blackburn are yet to record a clean sheet this season; only matched by Nottingham Forest.
- Ipswich have the worst passing accuracy rate in the Championship this season (62.37%).