- How to follow:
- BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn defender Shane Duffy is suspended after his red card in Wednesday’s loss to Cardiff City.
Midfielder Corry Evans (groin), midfielder Elliott Bennett and defender Adam Henley (hamstring) all remain out.
Burton Albion defender Tom Flanagan (thigh) is a doubt as the Brewers look to add to their first Championship win.
Brewers manager Nigel Clough could call on Hamza Choudhury, Lee Williamson, Calum Butcher, Damien McCrory and Marcus Harness.
BBC Radio Lancashire’s Andy Bayes: “Blackburn Rovers are bottom of the table with good reason after three games.
“They haven’t been unlucky in terms of results, the performance levels have been nowhere near the standard required.
“Shane Duffy’s three own goals in two games to go with his red card sums up their start in many ways.
“They have to improve considerably against a Burton side who appear to be settling into Championship life relatively well.”
- This is the first ever meeting between the two clubs in any competition.
- Blackburn have lost their opening three league games this season – they have never lost their opening four league games.
- Rovers have conceded nine league goals so far – more than any other side in the Football League this season.
- Burton’s Championship games so far have contained 14 goals (4.7 per game, seven scored and seven conceded).