- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Blackburn winger Craig Conway returns after missing three games through suspension.
Teenager Connor Mahoney may retain his place, while Corry Evans could feature again after returning from a groin problem in midweek.
Bristol City boss Lee Johnson is likely to name an unchanged squad.
A draw will be enough to secure their Championship status and Johnson must decide whether Scott Golbourne and Scott Wagstaff will start.
- Blackburn have won their past five games against the Robins, scoring 15 goals and conceding three
- Bristol City have scored only one goal in their past four league trips to Ewood Park, with Rob Newman scoring the winner in a 1-0 win in December 1990.
- Blackburn are on a run of three consecutive home league defeats – they have not lost four in a row at Ewood Park since October 2003
- The Robins have kept only one clean sheet in their past 11 league games, a 6-0 win over bottom-of-the-table Bolton in March
- 58% of Blackburn’s goals this season have come from set-pieces (23 of 40), the highest percentage in the league