How to follow
- BBC Coverage:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Birmingham City could be without striker James Vaughan (calf) and midfielder Stephen Gleeson (illness).
Manager Gary Rowett is already without striker Nicolai Brock-Madsen (quad) and midfielder Viv Solomon-Otabor.
Hull City manager Steve Bruce may decide to hand on-loan Manchester United midfielder Nick Powell a first league start.
The Tigers have a fully fit squad to choose from for their trip to St Andrew’s.
- Birmingham City have not beaten Hull since a 1-0 away victory at the KC Stadium in September 2009.
- It has been even longer since their last home win over the Tigers – a 2-1 victory in September 2006.
- Hull City have won this fixture on four of the past five occasions, scoring 11 times in the process.
- The Tigers have not conceded a goal since Sam Vokes breached them on 6 February (Burnley 1-0 Hull) – over 373 minutes ago.
- Birmingham City have kept six clean sheets in their past 10 matches, Hull have one better with seven.