- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Birmingham striker Diego Fabbrini may miss out with a bruised toe, an injury he has carried since he signed for the Blues in January.
James Vaughan (calf) and Nicolai Brock-Madsen (thigh) are both available.
Fulham defender Chris Baird is hoping to shake off the knock he suffered in the recent draw at Reading and play for the first time in three games.
Striker Cauley Woodrow, back from a broken bone in his foot, is looking to start after returning last weekend.
- Birmingham, who beat Fulham 5-2 earlier in the season, are looking to do the double over them for the first time since 1991/92 when both teams competed in the third tier.
- The Cottagers have won four of their last seven to trips to St. Andrew’s in all competitions (D1 L2), including winning each of the last two.
- Birmingham have won six and lost one of the last seven league games at St. Andrew’s, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- Ross McCormack has scored in three consecutive Championship appearances for the second time this season (also in November, four apps).
- Indeed, during both runs he scored vs Reading, Burnley and Bristol City and in the run back in November, his fourth consecutive goal was against the Blues.
- Fulham have won only one of their last 11 away matches (D5 L5) – versus local rivals QPR in February.