- How to follow:
- BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Barnsley could welcome back striker Sam Winnall as they take on South Yorkshire rivals Rotherham United at Oakwell.
The striker, who was Barnsley’s leading scorer last season with 24 goals in all competitions, injured his hamstring in their opening day defeat by Ipswich.
Rotherham will be without midfielder Tom Adeyemi after he suffered a thigh injury on his debut against Brentford.
Joe Newell could play in his first game this season after he underwent ankle surgery during the summer.
- Since joining Barnsley in 2014, Conor Hourihane (28) has provided more league assists than any other player in England’s top four tiers (including play-offs).
- Rotherham’s 1-0 victory over Brentford ended a run of eight league games without a win. They last won back-to-back games in April.
- The Tykes have won five of their last six home games in league competition (including play-offs), drawing the other.
- The Millers have lost their last three away games, conceding three or more goals in each match (11 in total). They have not lost four in a row since January 2016.