- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Barnsley will be without Aidy White for the visit of Fulham after the left-back was told he needs surgery.
James Bree could return after a hamstring injury, but Saidy Janko and fellow winger Ryan Williams remain out.
Fulham defender Ryan Fredericks is close to making his first appearance of the season following an ankle injury.
Midfielder Kevin McDonald serves the final match of a three-game ban, while centre-back Tomas Kalas (hamstring) and forward Floyd Ayite (ankle) are absent.
Slavisa Jokanovic’s side are currently on a run of six league games without a win, while Barnsley have not won in four matches,
- Barnsley are unbeaten in seven home league games against Fulham (W5 D2), although this will be the first clash at Oakwell since February 2001.
- Fulham have failed to score on each of their last five visits to Oakwell; the last Fulham players to score there were Jeff Hopkins, Robert Wilson and Gordon Davies in October 1982.
- Last time out, Fulham became the first Championship team since Huddersfield (vs Fulham in March 2015) to miss two penalties and then go on to lose the match (lost 1-2 vs QPR).
- Barnsley have conceded more goals via set-pieces (including penalties) this season than any other Championship side (8).
- The Tykes have scored a league-high six goals via substitutes this term.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last five away matches, winning two and drawing three.