‘Arsenal nicking Harry Kane from Tottenham would be a rock ‘n’ roll signing!’ Celebrity Gooner takes our Q&A
7) Elvis was the king of rock ‘n’ roll, Michael Jackson the king of pop… Who’s the king of football?
8) If you were in charge of your club’s dressing room stereo, what tunes would you put on before a big game and why?
Anything by [saxophonist] Cannonball Adderley or [jazz musician] Chet Baker. I get too aggressive when I play, I’d need their smooth vibes to chill me out.
9) Which signing got you most excited and which player’s departure broke your heart?
Ozil of course. I would normally say Henry’s departure, but I think I’m going to go with Fabregas.
10) Which footballer would you refuse complimentary tickets to one of your gigs?
11) What’s the best/worst football song ever recorded?
Worst unfortunately is a song by an Arsenal band called Awayboyz and it’s called Live + Breathe. The best is in the process of being written…
Jimi Charles Moody is the mysterious voice, face and famous artist behind “House of Moody”, a driving, blues infected absolute beast of a track which looks set to introduce the enigmatic singer as a genuine contender.
Listen to the single on the talkSPORT Spotify playlist…